UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting
 
UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Poll
Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Mayweather wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Mayweather wins UD
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Mayweather wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayweather wins DQ
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins UD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins DQ
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most active topic starters
Chrom
 
Triggerman99
 
drainbamage
 
Gecko
 
9Teen_AT4
 
Krieger
 
butterknifeninja
 
stock
 
samger2
 
FistK
 
Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum


Share | 
 

 The snowflakes on the site...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:32 am

...are fucking cool! I think it every morning and always forget to say something.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
avatar

Posts : 1763
Standard Cash : 7091
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Pretty appropriate too. Even though I can see a palm tree right outside my window it was 28 here a couple nights ago. Phoenix28wtf.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5923
Standard Cash : 20210
Reputation : 257
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 36
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Ha, I was completely ready to dig into a mile long gripe about how they suck lol
Glad you like em guys. They will be there all winter... or until I get sick of looking at em.
Smile

________________________________________________

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King
avatar

Posts : 2368
Standard Cash : 32787
Reputation : 273
Join date : 2011-08-01
Location : Madison

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 pm

It's the most snow I will see all year.

________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
avatar

Posts : 1763
Standard Cash : 7091
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 pm

I was up in the motherland, White Bear Lake, MN for a few days at Christmas time... I don't know how you guys do it. Everything is dirty and brown, all of the cars are grimy, there's no leaves on anything, it's freeze ass cold constantly. I felt like the spirit of the Grinch infested me the whole time. Metal

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5923
Standard Cash : 20210
Reputation : 257
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 36
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 pm

lol, the dirty, cold and grimy winters are one of the reasons I will never move.

Dance

________________________________________________

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:49 am

Still badass!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5975
Standard Cash : 57049
Reputation : 511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 2176
Standard Cash : 3372
Reputation : 194
Join date : 2011-08-12
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Great..... there's snot all over the screen from me trying to snort em!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!
avatar

Posts : 1763
Standard Cash : 7091
Reputation : 179
Join date : 2011-07-07

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:07 pm

It was 78* here today.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 2437
Standard Cash : 12965
Reputation : 163
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 37
Location : Washington DC

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

We got 6 inches last night so I would say the snow fall on the site is pretty spot on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:47 am

@Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".

Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy. Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 292
Standard Cash : 28799
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:27 pm

Man I know how you guys feel, I woke up this morning and it was 52 degrees outside, with fog I may add! They say its only suppose to reach 68 today, man I'm glad I remembered to bring sweatshirt to work with me today, these 3 weeks of winter in San Diego are always tough but I guess we just have to deal with it...  cheers cheers 

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5923
Standard Cash : 20210
Reputation : 257
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 36
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:51 pm

winter ain't so bad...

________________________________________________

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5975
Standard Cash : 57049
Reputation : 511
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:04 pm

@FistK wrote:


@Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".



Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy.  Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol

Yeah I used to feel the same way to a certain extent. It's not really winter that I hate, it's WINTER!!!!.
If it's 30-40 degress outside, and maybe we've gotten an inch or two of snow here and there, no problem; I'll go about my business with a hop in my step and not a complaint to be heard. But this fierce, angry, hard-ass winter shit where we got temperatures so low they're actually considered dangerous, freezing rain that makes every single surface nearly impassable and brings down trees and power lines, and foot after foot of snow pounding down on us for days on end, yeah, then I have a problem. After weeks and months of it, I actually develop personal beef with weather. I didn't even think that was possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:17 am

@Triggerman99 wrote:

@FistK wrote:



@Triggerman99 wrote:
Yeah, I'm from the great Northeast, where it was fucking 20 below for the better part of a month and it's about to be again, snowed like a bitch, everything froze solid, and we still got roughly 3 more months of this shit.

I'm with DEP, I don't how we do it. If all of my family didn't live around here, my ass would be headed south faster than you can say "wind chill".




Yup I agree.

The funny thing is I always used to be a "I like all four seasons" guy.  Its still true, but now I only like the first week of each season and after that I want spring and summer back lol


Yeah I used to feel the same way to a certain extent. It's not really winter that I hate, it's WINTER!!!!.
If it's 30-40 degress outside, and maybe we've gotten an inch or two of snow here and there, no problem; I'll go about my business with a hop in my step and not a complaint to be heard. But this fierce, angry, hard-ass winter shit where we got temperatures so low they're actually considered dangerous, freezing rain that makes every single surface nearly impassable and brings down trees and power lines, and foot after foot of snow pounding down on us for days on end, yeah, then I have a problem. After weeks and months of it, I actually develop personal beef with weather. I didn't even think that was possible.

Yeah man I couldnt agree more. I get so pissed when I hear its gonna snow now its like to the point of getting violent haha.

I specifically remember being young and hearing it was gonna snow and my parents would be pissed off and I would think "wtf how could anyone not love the snow" lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 am

@Grey Suit wrote:
Man I know how you guys feel, I woke up this morning and it was 52 degrees outside, with fog I may add!  They say its only suppose to reach 68 today, man I'm glad I remembered to bring sweatshirt to work with me today, these 3 weeks of winter in San Diego are always tough but I guess we just have to deal with it...   cheers cheers 

I was just out there a couple of months ago for work. It is a nice area man. Lots of breweries. We went to Stone one night, some place called Urge gastropub one night it was good, we drove to another area one night near the water where the sea lions were out by the hunreds, also watched football on sunday at some place called Oggis which was not bad. Nice area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 292
Standard Cash : 28799
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Yeah San Diego is awesome! We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that. Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1649
Standard Cash : 10180
Reputation : 189
Join date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:15 pm

@Grey Suit wrote:
Yeah San Diego is awesome!  We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that.  Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.

Awesome...I will be out there a lot. We just acquired a company called Cymer and they are a fucking mess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey Suit
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 292
Standard Cash : 28799
Reputation : 68
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:34 pm

@FistK wrote:

@Grey Suit wrote:
Yeah San Diego is awesome!  We have more breweries than any other city in the country, I think the last count was like 72 or something crazy like that.  Next time you come out let me know and I'll give you a couple of places you should check out.


Awesome...I will be out there a lot.  We just acquired a company called Cymer and they are a fucking mess.

Cool, yeah there are a ton of great places out here, if you end up taking the family sometime there are a lot of cool places to take kids as well.

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The snowflakes on the site...   

Back to top Go down
 
The snowflakes on the site...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» good online map site
» How are you liken the site?/Recent changes!
» DualSportMaps.com - New Mapping Site For Riders
» Just got an Unsafe warning on this site.
» Brown Moor CC Site Hawes - Yorkshire Dales

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MMA Standard :: Off-Topic/Intros/Help-
Jump to: