UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Poll
Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Mayweather wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Mayweather wins UD
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Mayweather wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayweather wins DQ
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins UD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins DQ
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most active topic starters
Chrom

Triggerman99

drainbamage

Gecko

9Teen_AT4

Krieger

butterknifeninja

stock

samger2

FistK

Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 57359

PostSubject: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:52 pm

" />

Quote :
UFC bantamweight champion, ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey has recently garnered some attention from the competitive world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

In a recent interview, the UFC’s leading lady was in usual form, and explained  her abilities in regards to her position among the world’s leading submission artists. (More on that HERE).

It’s because of those comments that, multiple time world champion, Gabi Garcia (pictured) has thrown out a challenge to UFC 175′s co-main event fighter.

Via Gracie Mag:

“I rather believe she didn’t know what she was saying. It’s not possible for someone to display such a lack of humbleness. She disrespected jiu-jitsu as a whole. The first quality of a champion is to be humble and to respect others. As my professor Fabio Gurgel said, I’m ready and at her disposal to fight her under any rules, with or without gi.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/massive-brazilian-grappler-calls-out-rousey-following-bjj-diss/

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3275

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:48 pm

If this "woman" is not on Steroids I will eat..... well I will eat her! Yuch...errrrp  Puke 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 12868

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm

my god by the size of that woman it would be like lesnar and mighty mouse having a grappling match.

I'm with you Krieger, She looks all sorts of jacked up. For your sake i hope you never "go down" that road.

See what i did there?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3275

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:04 pm

Yeah ... but me being a pig.... and having access to unlimited vodka....

"mmmm she tastes like chicken going down the road!"

(meh not much there but I tried between spewing chunks)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:53 pm

@Krieger wrote:
Yeah ... but me being a pig.... and having access to unlimited vodka....

"mmmm she tastes like chicken going down the road!"

(meh not much there but I tried between spewing chunks)

hahahaha i just choked on my coffee big time when i read that. plus 1 to you good sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Well maybe she just looks big in that picture, maybe she's not actually-

Oh.....okay, well uh.....

.......nevermind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:34 am

hahahaha damn poor wandy looks a little scared there. Cant say i blame him though either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King

Standard Cash : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:59 pm

She looks like she consumes large amounts of horse semen and/or injects herself with anything anyone hands her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:15 pm

She looks like she might produce horse semen!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:25 pm

haha oh, no!!! brazilians are upset about something they think is theirs...what a shocker!

do these people ever take anything lightly and with humor?

and btw, i dont think ronda really said anything against jiu jistu. sayng that she can beat any grappler is not an insult, just an arrogant statement, which is fine if you are a fucking world class grappler yourself.

and LOL at all the comments about this monster that apparently can wear the strap-on with Wandy. I wasnt as sure about Ubereem doing steroids as i am about her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm

Yeah I can't fucking stand Rousey, but truthfully I don't think she said anything wrong either. It was more of a "Judo deserves some respect" statement than it was a "BJJ deserves no respect" statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 10034

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:49 am

Yeah brazlians are annoying with this shit. Same thing happened with Matt Hughes, who pretty much said he thought he could counter BJJ with wrestling and they acted like he shit on their sport. Rhonda said she thought she could out grapple most. Big fucking deal. She didnt say BJJ sucks. She has confidence.
Brazilians + Roids + female = Extra angry and sensitive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:43 pm

So ummmm.......remember this giant bitch we were all laughing at awhile back? Yeah, soooo..... this is her now, apparently.

https://www.facebook.com/CagePotato?fref=ts&ref=br_tf#!/CagePotato/photos/a.396994127230.179083.58972102230/10152746419292231/?type=1&theater

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:09 pm

^^^^

Thats a huge Bit.........never mind i think i might want to bang her now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stock
Top 10 King
Top 10 King

Standard Cash : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:55 pm

Now there is a line though.
You need to buy when the price is low.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:10 pm

She's still probably a pretty big chick, though. I mean she's at least a few inches taller than Wanderlei by the looks of it, and he's gotta go what? 5'11", 6'? And given how muscular she still looks, she's gotta be at least 180lbs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Standard Cash : 32953

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:12 pm

I read she's still walking at 210. Damn, that is a lot of reconstructive surgery though aye?

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:28 pm

Yeah, looks like she definitely got her chin or jawline or something done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 7770

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:01 pm

plastic surgeons could work magic these days huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".   

Back to top Go down

Huge ass Brazilian grappler chick calls out Rousey for disrespecting BJJ, offers to fight her "under any rules, gi or no gi".
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1