UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Game of Thrones Season 7
Today at 7:18 am by FistK

» Chael Sonnen wants Chuck Liddell for his next bout
Today at 7:16 am by FistK

» Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Conor McGregor in 8oz gloves
Today at 7:14 am by FistK

» Dealing with hypotheticalls... What happens if Mayweather gets starched?
Today at 7:12 am by FistK

» Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 pm by Triggerman99

» UPDATE!! NEW BOOKIE SETUP!
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:36 am by DEP

» the list is growing
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 pm by Chrom

» Time flies uf.ca
Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 pm by Triggerman99

» The double knockdown! *Spoilers*
Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 pm by Triggerman99

Poll
Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Mayweather wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Mayweather wins UD
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Mayweather wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayweather wins DQ
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins UD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins DQ
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most active topic starters
Chrom

Triggerman99

drainbamage

Gecko

9Teen_AT4

Krieger

butterknifeninja

stock

samger2

FistK

Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

CroCop Admits to HGH Injections, has been provisionally suspended by the USADA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 57361

PostSubject: CroCop Admits to HGH Injections, has been provisionally suspended by the USADA   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:23 pm

Quote :
I might be the first fighter who has ever been suspended after retirement. Maybe they think it is good for them to sanction someone that is well known. As you all know, the UFC has a deal with the USADA, an anti doping agency, who now tests all fighters.

Every fighter has to fill up questionnaires for the USADA ‘whereabouts’ system. Like all the other fighters, I also had to fill out the questionnaire so they knew where to come and test me.

When my shoulder problems started, basic methods like massages and icing the shoulder did not help. Then I went to blood plasma which went straight into my shoulder. With each blood plasma, I had a little mix of growth hormone to make my shoulder heal faster.

Growth hormones are on the list of banned substances. I knew that already. But there was no other way to save my shoulder–at least in my mind–without combining the blood plasma with growth hormones.

Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic UFC 103Unfortunately it turns out the only cure was a good break and rest. But a desperate man will try anything. After 6 days of growth hormone and plasma injections, the USADA came to test me. I gave them my blood sample and urine samples and immediately told the UFC about the test. I also said that I had been taking blood plasma and growth hormone since nothing else was working.

I wanted to have this fight, at any cost. I knew if I didn’t have the fight after an 8 month layoff, it was the end for me. I could not afford to wait 5 or 6 more months to fight.

The test results are not even finished, and I’m not even sure if they are going to find anything because I used the treatment for a few days to recover my shoulder and fight, that’s it. Now they have given me some kind of suspension because I told them myself that I have been getting the treatment, and to top it all of I pulled out of the fight.

It is stupid to even mention that the hormone only heals the body and that the dosages can probably only be detected for a few (10) days. I would be perfectly clean until the fight.

It did not make me any better or increase my performance like testosterone or anabolic steroids would, but those are the rules. On Friday I was still telling them to not cancel the fight and that I wanted to fight because of all the hard work I had done.

I told them I will go to the USADA and tell them what is going on, and I was willing to get a lot of tests before and after the fight and everything would be OK.

I was tested 5 different times up to this point in the UFC, the last time after the Gonzaga fight, and each time the test results were clear.

Saturday training was the last one that I had with preparations in mind, which is when my shoulder “broke” its limit. The MRI showed on Monday that it was a ruptured muscle and damaged tendons, filled with liquid.

And that is when I broke and made my decision.

This calling out and suspensions have no meaning anymore, but I do understand the UFC; I get it. They just want to defend themselves.

Now it will come out that I was taking illegal substances or doping or something, but it is not like that. Now it is what it is; God forbid there is no more trouble

http://www.mmaweekly.com/cro-cop-admits-taking-hgh-injections

This smells very Wanderlei-ish......

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3277

PostSubject: Re: CroCop Admits to HGH Injections, has been provisionally suspended by the USADA   Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:21 pm

Enjoy your retirement Mirko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CroCop Admits to HGH Injections, has been provisionally suspended by the USADA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1