UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting
 
UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Poll
Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Mayweather wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Mayweather wins UD
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Mayweather wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayweather wins DQ
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins UD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins DQ
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most active topic starters
Chrom
 
Triggerman99
 
drainbamage
 
Gecko
 
9Teen_AT4
 
Krieger
 
butterknifeninja
 
stock
 
samger2
 
FistK
 
Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum


Share | 
 

 UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5970
Standard Cash : 56994
Reputation : 510
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Press conference starts around 27:00.



Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter


Posts : 1076
Standard Cash : 13993
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2011-07-10
Age : 41
Location : high up in the sierra nevadas (ca)

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:02 pm

lets go nate!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1585
Standard Cash : 7830
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : far from the projects

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:09 pm

aftr watching that I change my tune. conor will beat diaz..

its so strange to see diaz get battered in trash talking. he had nothing against conor.

conor looks like he is 185 pounds. crazy.

diaz knows he is going to get beat you could sense it and that's the first I ever saw him like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5970
Standard Cash : 56994
Reputation : 510
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:41 am

Losing in trash talking prefight has nothing to do with losing an actual fight. I don't put any stock into Conor talking Nate into a corner. Nate probably has about less than a quarter of Conor's vocabulary and wit, so it's no surprise that Conor was able to talk circles around him.

With that said, I think Conor still wins the fight. But with superior technique and versatility, not trash talking victories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 2176
Standard Cash : 3335
Reputation : 194
Join date : 2011-08-12
Location : Calgary

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Who looks the most like Spock?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1585
Standard Cash : 7830
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : far from the projects

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:52 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:
Losing in trash talking prefight has nothing to do with losing an actual fight. I don't put any stock into Conor talking Nate into a corner. Nate probably has about less than a quarter of Conor's vocabulary and wit, so it's no surprise that Conor was able to talk circles around him.

With that said, I think Conor still wins the fight. But with superior technique and versatility, not trash talking victories.



conor did taLK NATE INTO a corner.. nate tried to come out hard and finished soft.. saying things like hey its the diaz show too don't forget that, don't worry if I'm in shape I'm gonna fight, its kill or be killed, I know a 145 pounder that could beat you, playing the air drums, refusing to answer a question from one of the reporters, then resorting to steroid allegations are not typical of how he promotes his fights. nate usually tells it how it is how he will finish the fight and goes into details about the other guy but nate was shut down. lets see his antics in the ring when they fight. that will really allow us to see if conor broke him or not. I think this is the first time you will see diaz fight scared/timid.

the more I think of it I don't think its trash talking I think its conors confidence talking and that might be just as powerful as his actions in his cage.

with that being said I hope diaz pulls guard and taps conor out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1585
Standard Cash : 7830
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : far from the projects

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Krieger wrote:
Who looks the most like Spock?


dennis Bermudez without a tan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5970
Standard Cash : 56994
Reputation : 510
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:14 pm

drainbamage wrote:

Triggerman99 wrote:
Losing in trash talking prefight has nothing to do with losing an actual fight. I don't put any stock into Conor talking Nate into a corner. Nate probably has about less than a quarter of Conor's vocabulary and wit, so it's no surprise that Conor was able to talk circles around him.

With that said, I think Conor still wins the fight. But with superior technique and versatility, not trash talking victories.

conor did taLK NATE INTO a corner.. nate tried to come out hard and finished soft.. saying things like hey its the diaz show too don't forget that, don't worry if I'm in shape I'm gonna fight, its kill or be killed, I know a 145 pounder that could beat you, playing the air drums, refusing to answer a question from one of the reporters, then resorting to steroid allegations are not typical of how he promotes his fights. nate usually tells it how it is how he will finish the fight and goes into details about the other guy but nate was shut down. lets see his antics in the ring when they fight. that will really allow us to see if conor broke him or not. I think this is the first time you will see diaz fight scared/timid.

the more I think of it I don't think its trash talking I think its conors confidence talking and that might be just as powerful as his actions in his cage.

with that being said I hope diaz pulls guard and taps conor out.


Yeah but all of that is just because Nate just isn't smart enough to have a coherent response, not because he was spooked by Conor.
Yeah, Nate usually has more to say, but Conor doesn't let anyone get a word in edgewise, and a battle of wits and trying to intellectually out point someone just isn't Nate's style. It's "Fuck you, bitch!", "Stockton 209, motherfucker!", rinse, repeat. He did that, Conor just kept talking, so Nate really at that point said all be had to say, or ever really has to say for that matter.
I wouldn't read too much into it, that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
avatar

Posts : 5918
Standard Cash : 20149
Reputation : 257
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 36
Location : Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:20 pm


________________________________________________

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter
avatar

Posts : 742
Standard Cash : 5563
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2011-09-18

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:31 am

it would have been a different story if it were Nick in there. Much wittier and faster with response. Plus, the fight would be more interesting too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 1585
Standard Cash : 7830
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2011-08-15
Location : far from the projects

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Triggerman99 wrote:

drainbamage wrote:


Triggerman99 wrote:
Losing in trash talking prefight has nothing to do with losing an actual fight. I don't put any stock into Conor talking Nate into a corner. Nate probably has about less than a quarter of Conor's vocabulary and wit, so it's no surprise that Conor was able to talk circles around him.

With that said, I think Conor still wins the fight. But with superior technique and versatility, not trash talking victories.


conor did taLK NATE INTO a corner.. nate tried to come out hard and finished soft.. saying things like hey its the diaz show too don't forget that, don't worry if I'm in shape I'm gonna fight, its kill or be killed, I know a 145 pounder that could beat you, playing the air drums, refusing to answer a question from one of the reporters, then resorting to steroid allegations are not typical of how he promotes his fights. nate usually tells it how it is how he will finish the fight and goes into details about the other guy but nate was shut down. lets see his antics in the ring when they fight. that will really allow us to see if conor broke him or not. I think this is the first time you will see diaz fight scared/timid.

the more I think of it I don't think its trash talking I think its conors confidence talking and that might be just as powerful as his actions in his cage.

with that being said I hope diaz pulls guard and taps conor out.



Yeah but all of that is just because Nate just isn't smart enough to have a coherent response, not because he was spooked by Conor.
Yeah, Nate usually has more to say, but Conor doesn't let anyone get a word in edgewise, and a battle of wits and trying to intellectually out point someone just isn't Nate's style. It's "Fuck you, bitch!", "Stockton 209, motherfucker!", rinse, repeat. He did that, Conor just kept talking, so Nate really at that point said all be had to say, or ever really has to say for that matter.
I wouldn't read too much into it, that's all I'm saying.


conor is a smart guy and he is brilliant at the art of trash talking and hyping fights. pretty cool to see this going on in the mma world right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder
avatar

Posts : 5970
Standard Cash : 56994
Reputation : 510
Join date : 2011-07-11
Age : 36
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:31 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)   

Back to top Go down
 
UFC 196 McGregor vs Diaz Press Conference (video)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» VIDEO SHOWING HOW TO FILLET DIFFERENT SPECIES OF FISH
» S14 SR20DET track day at Autobahn South Course Video
» tab video with my K100
» Still beating on the LS1 blower 944 - with video!
» Short Dirty Trutle Video

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The MMA Standard :: UFC-
Jump to: