UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Poll
Is Edmond Tarverdyan The Worst Coach In UFC?
 Yes
 No
 Undecided
View results
Most active topic starters
Chrom

Triggerman99

drainbamage

Gecko

9Teen_AT4

Krieger

butterknifeninja

stock

samger2

FistK

Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 57264

PostSubject: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm

I mean seriously, Jon.

Just........jesus christ, man.

Really?

Face Palm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3222

PostSubject: Jon Jones arrested for probation violation, drag racing.   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Heh heh lets see... being a jerk to a cop giving you a ticket, having it posted on the internet and then getting stopped by another cop a couple of days later.... what goes around comes around.

Better call your Lawyer you spoiled, arrogant, entitled bee-atch.

"Thump" .... that's Krieger jumping off the Jones train.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/29/11325992/ufc-news-following-drag-racing-incident-jon-jones-arrested-for-probation-violation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 9981

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Aaand now the fucker got arrested, sigh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Standard Cash : 32831

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:02 pm

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

SENTENCED !

From Yahoo Sports:
"After being in custody at the Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center in New Mexico since Tuesday due to a probation violation stemming from five traffic citations, Jones was released after a judge added some extra stipulations to his current probation.
Jones appeared at his hearing in the New Mexico Second Judicial District Court Thursday morning and Judge Michael E. Martinez allowed Jones to go home as long as the 28-year-old agrees to attend anger management and driver improvement classes, commit to 60 hours of community service and get approval from his probation officer every time he wants to drive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:56 pm

You know... the kids I work with generally develop an understanding of the probation process where more and more conditions are added every-time you get charged with a breech and usually either stop breaching ( in their own best interests ) or end up being incarcerated.

I wonder is Jon will learn...... Pfffffft what am I saying .... of course not! My prediction.... off to jail for more breaches BEFORE his come back fight.

Jones to his PO: "You're not the boss of me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrom
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Standard Cash : 32831

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Wow...putting on the kid gloves for him this time aye? I wish he would just be done already, it's just about as bad as the Reebok deal.

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
drainbamage
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 7711

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:42 pm

jones isn't that smart is he? I mean come on dude you have your come back fight and potentially millions of dollars on the line. why would you do this? with your driving record I wouldn't even be driving 1 mile over the speed limit and if I got pulled over I would be the nicest person to that cop. what a dumb, ignorant person he is. I feel bad for his kids
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop   

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones cited for drag racing, speeding; video of interaction with police officer during traffic stop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1