UFC & MMA News, Updates, Discussion & Virtual Betting

UFC & MMA NewsMMA RankingsHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Poll
Mayweather Vs. McGregor who wins?
Mayweather wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
Mayweather wins UD
50%
 50% [ 3 ]
Mayweather wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Mayweather wins DQ
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins KO
17%
 17% [ 1 ]
McGregor wins UD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins SD
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
McGregor wins DQ
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Draw
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Most active topic starters
Chrom

Triggerman99

drainbamage

Gecko

9Teen_AT4

Krieger

butterknifeninja

stock

samger2

FistK

Most active topics
The WTF Thread
The Walking Dead
Horrible Facebook Posts...
Fantasy League Season 4
Introduce Yourself Get $500 Standard Cash!
Random video of the week
The Ultimate Fighter: Team Jones vs Team Sonnen *Spoilers*
The Ultimate Fighter Rousey vs Tate *spoilers*
Crank up the Tunes!
The Ultimate Fighter 20 Discussion Thread (*SPOILERS*)
Affiliates
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

the old site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dremora
Training Dummy
Training Dummy

Standard Cash : 2344

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Its not just about your tits, its also your lovely personality.

It is mostly coz of the tits though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brandiluvswandi
Training Dummy
Training Dummy

Standard Cash : 2432

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:09 pm

LMAO. Whatever it is, I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nikkischamber.com
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner

Standard Cash : 3227

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:51 pm

Titeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 57049

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Well Brandi, I was speaking figuratively, but I literally love your tits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 10180

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 am

I'm here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 pm

For good this time, or just passing through?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 am

I never really left or anything I just don't post as frequently as I used to.

Just a quick update one whats been going on with me.

As most of you know we just had our second child in July Logan Micheál (I posted about it once I think).

Well right around that time good ole bitch Irene struck and completely wasted my house. Trashed my basement, took out about $20,000 worth of comics I owned and planned on passing on to my kids, ruined carpets, had to tear out the walls, etc etc. We have been in insurance hell trying to get something done about the basement. Well after 3 months of battling I finally got my basement back up and in order. New carpet, new walls, new electrical, and even had a second marine battery powered sump pump installed over top of my first sump pump so if we ever have a power outage the sump pump will still work and knock on wood we dont ever get water again.

So bingo two weeks ago I was back up and running. I had my basement back, my computer replaced, and a place to use it. Holy shit balls I can finally communicate with the outside world again!!!

Exactly one day later we get him by a snow storm in NY in fucking October. Ok 12" of snow, no big deal we have dealt with worse before. Nope! Unfortunately, 12" of snow when the leaves are still on the trees are a whole new ball game. Trees and power lines down everywhere. 700,000 homes without power in Connecticut and 200,000 in NY. Ours being one of them. So we were without power from last Saturday until last night in the fucking cold. Let me tell you fellas, you do not realize how much you rely on things until they are gone. This was a real test for us. No power for one week may not sound like a big deal, but trust me until you go through it you just dont know.

Anyways, enough of my sob story. Admittedly I hung on to the old site longer than most, but it was not out of bitterness or anything like that. I just didn't want to leave that site, because it had all of Ploppy's old posts on it. It has been tough for me to slowly get myself into posting somewhere else. I have no idea why. I know it is stupid but something in my brain keeps making me feel like I am moving on and leaving him behind or something. I know that is retarded, because I knew Plop in real life and we have many others things that we shared. Like I said I know it's not the most rational thinking in the world, but for some reason I cannot help it. But, slowly but surely I have been posting more and more.

I still check in on the other site once a day, do a search for plops name, read one post by him and then open up my email read an email from him and start my day. It's like a ritual for me now. If The M never gets that site up and running again then so be it, but if he lets the server run out and expire so I can't read it anymore I will never forgive him, because I have offered to give him money just to keep it live. I am sure he is busy and that's why he has stopped responding to me, but hopefully he will some day.

Sorry for the uninteresting wall of text, just didn't want anyone thinking there is hard feelings or anything. You guys were what made that site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3372

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:17 pm

Well first off ... congratulations. And then... Holy crap ... that beats my "my car broke down" story.

Well I certainly hope that you embrace this site Fist... you of course were a big part of what made the other site so much fun to go to. Your knowledge, experience and thoughfulness always made the forum worthwhile.

Also Triggerman is a little bit out of control on this site and we need someone smarter to keep him under control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!

Standard Cash : 7091

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:38 pm

What Krieger said.

Also, Fist, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your house flood and drown all of your comics a couple years ago? I've gone without power for awhile but it was in the military so we didn't have it anyway and I sure as hell didn't have 2 little kids to take care of. That sounds like one serious gut check. Civilization is but a thin veneer, isn't it? Well glad you're back up and running again, welcome back. What a Face

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Standard Cash : 20210

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Indeed Kriegs, because we all know the schmuck that runs this site isn't the sharpest bulb on the tree.
Holy shit Fist! That sounds like one hell of a time, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger aye?

"Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick. Everyone knows that a burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground. Why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 14030

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:55 pm

ive been out of power for a good amount of time....I bought a generator!..... during power failures im the only one watching tv!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
norcalmatt
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 14030

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:55 pm

oh and good to see you and brandi here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FistK
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:09 pm

@DEP wrote:
What Krieger said.

Also, Fist, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't your house flood and drown all of your comics a couple years ago? I've gone without power for awhile but it was in the military so we didn't have it anyway and I sure as hell didn't have 2 little kids to take care of. That sounds like one serious gut check. Civilization is but a thin veneer, isn't it? Well glad you're back up and running again, welcome back. What a Face

Yeah man this is our second flood. Both fucking times it could of been prevented.

The first time we went away to Ireland and my angel of a wife decided to water the flowers minutes before we left and she left the hose running pouring water into our house for 10 days straight. That wrecked about 5 boxes of comics (3.5 feet long each). But it got some very valuable ones. After that happened I took six pallets from the shipping dept where I work and stacked them 3 across and one on top of the other and put the comics on them a foot off the ground. They are stacked 8 boxes across and all the way to the ceiling.

This time my sump pump which is a shitty sump pump and had been in the house since I moved in was shifted and the float was pushed against the side of the bucket so it never kicked on. Water poured up the sump pump hole all night. Unfortunately we got so much water that it actually went higher than the fucking pallets and got my bottom row of comics. I lost 8 boxes of comics this time. After the last time we got water I arranged them all in alphabetical order so I effing lost A-CA this time. So I lost all my action comics, Avengers, Captain Americas, etc but worst of all I lost all of my Amazing Spidermans which I had all the way back to 50. Luckily my fantastic four 1 was on the second row. My wife has been asking me wtf i was going to do with all of these things for years, because I have enough to open a store from when I was young. First I was going to use them to pay for college, but i took out a loan instead, then i was going to use them to buy our house and that didnt happen, and this time was going to "pass them on to my kids." All admittedly procrastination, but in the meantime I have been losing them by the thousands. It is apparent I am not responsible enough for these fucking things...lol

Anyways, enough of my geek time nerd stuff if anyone is even still reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DEP
Internet Troll Champion!
Internet Troll Champion!

Standard Cash : 7091

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Ha!!! That's a funny story but my god don't you have an attic? I'm sure you've been camping, and I'm sure you know that to keep food away from bears you tie it up in a tarp and hang it in a tree. So when your kids get a little older and you build them a tree house, make extra room in it for a waterproof storage area marked Ce-Z lol...

Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 3564

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:15 pm

An epic read, thanks Fist;
seriously makes me contemplate some of my "problems" in life.
I commend you for dealing with it and coming out alright, all be it
for the most part or as good as it can be if thats the case.

I'd say after all that shit for luck you should be lined up for some
pretty sweet karma, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Good to see you hear and dido to what krieger said!^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triggerman99
Title Holder
Title Holder

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Yeah I'm with ya on the finding it hard to let go of the other site. It's obviously down and out at this point, but from a historical standpoint regarding all of the fantastic debates, jokes, interesting threads, and just plain old weird shit I have seen and been involved in with the old site over the last several years, it would be a shame to lose all of that stuff in the archives forever.

Also, being from NY, I can vouch for how savage that whole season was for the area. It was remarkably brutal and most of us were embarassingly underprepared for what we were up against. Some of us got off lucky, some us did not. Sounds like- unfortunately- you were of the latter. That sucks, man.

And don't listen to these guys about me. They're just having trouble keeping up. It's not my fault I can't be tamed!

War!

LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3039

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Yeah, that is what gets me down the most about the old site. I am already accustomed to chattin with you guys over here. So that whole thing isn't really a factor anymore. But there is some serious memories over there. Some great discussions, serious and hilarious, that I hate to think about going away forever. Nothing lasts forever I suppose...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zacchaeus
Amateur Fighter
Amateur Fighter

Standard Cash : 3039

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Ugh, I just went back over there to see if there was anything going on again...

It reminds me of a house that was vacated. Everything still there where people left it, but animals and roaches have had their way with it for to long. Everywhere you look you see memorable items, but they are covered with bugs.

So many good threads being used by bots...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 5600

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 am

all i want to say is that im really glad all of you are in one place again. the old site was the first furum i have ever been a part of. and! ploppy was the sole reason i joined. although i didnt know him, i followed for a while and loved his commentary the most.
so, it was hard for me to let go of the other site too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 12965

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:01 am

@the commie wrote:
all i want to say is that im really glad all of you are in one place again. the old site was the first furum i have ever been a part of. and! ploppy was the sole reason i joined. although i didnt know him, i followed for a while and loved his commentary the most.
so, it was hard for me to let go of the other site too.

100% agree, plus 1 for that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krieger
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 3372

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:49 pm

Awww this is getting all warm and fuzzy....

It reminds me of when I used to wet the bed. OMG those first few minutes were so warm and enveloping... but then 20 minutes later.... alll cold and itchy.

Uh perhaps tmi but what the heck ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the commie
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 5600

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

well, at least its not like your wet dreams krieger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
couture fan
Sparring Partner
Sparring Partner

Standard Cash : 3227

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Shit Fist that is some horrible luck for sure. i know what you mean bout livin without electricity for a while though - its AMAZING how much ya take for granted and how much of a pain in the hole it is to not have the juice on switch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gecko
Title Holder
Title Holder

Standard Cash : 12965

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Not sure if any one has been over to the old site, but i just tried to see if anything was going on and it looks like the site is now officially closed. Crying or Very sad but like many others have said at least most of us are still chatting on a site still.(mad props to chrom for that) lots of memories lost over there though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lambhimself
Pro Fighter
Pro Fighter

Standard Cash : 3564

PostSubject: Re: the old site   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:43 pm

^^ Shitty news for Fist, glad your all here to continue the greatness that was the old site.

exept trigger

(kidding tongue )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the old site   

Back to top Go down

the old site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next